We are sure most of you try to learn the irregular verbs in alphabetical order. If it works for you, that is ok. But let us show you a more sensible and easier way to do it.
Try to learn verbs using some mnemonic system: according to their endings, meanings, pronunciation, etc. Print or download this list to your computer and you will learn those dreadful irregular verbs with almost no effort.
- "I'm finished filling this out, but I wasn't quite sure what to write in this section."
- "OK. Let’s move on and discuss our bug reporting process."
- "Would you mind covering for me while I'm out?"
- "He's a lot shorter in person."
- "Why don’t we take a survey of our customers and find out which device has the biggest market share?"