Sometimes remembering is not just everything. More important than that is knowing where to find the information, telling the difference between what is important and what is not, having the skills to understand and analyse it, establishing links and relationships between data… and then keeping in mind where it is stored so that we can use it time and again.
- "He's a lot shorter in person."
- "Why don’t we take a survey of our customers and find out which device has the biggest market share?"
- "I don't know — should I continue to look the other way, or rat him out to the professor?"
- "So far I've just been getting caught up."
- "It was great meeting you the other day."