Sometimes remembering is not just everything. More important than that is knowing where to find the information, telling the difference between what is important and what is not, having the skills to understand and analyse it, establishing links and relationships between data… and then keeping in mind where it is stored so that we can use it time and again.
- "There're some good restaurants around here."
- "Ma'am, it seems to be six pounds over the allowed weight. There will be an additional overweight baggage charge for that."
- "This is just a polite reminder to please notify me whenever you update the extensions spreadsheet."
- "All right. Have a good day."
- "My my! Don't you look dapper?"