- "There're some good restaurants around here."
- "Ma'am, it seems to be six pounds over the allowed weight. There will be an additional overweight baggage charge for that."
- "This is just a polite reminder to please notify me whenever you update the extensions spreadsheet."
- "All right. Have a good day."
- "My my! Don't you look dapper?"
Category Archives: advertising
ESO Students, We would like to recommend a very useful resource, the online visual dictionary by Merriam Webster. It is structured in 15 major themes to access over 6,000 images. In our opinion it is one of the few linguistic online … Continue reading
Would you like to be a narrator for video-games? Or a dubbing actor? We are sure that all of you who have ever played one of these videogames can’t have refrained from imitating that deep voice EA SPORTS… IT’S IN … Continue reading
We offer you again a new resource, another online dictionary. At vocabulary.com they brag theirs is ‘The World’s Fastest, Smartest Dictionary’. They say that unlike most online dictionaries, we want you to find your word’s meaning quickly. We don’t care how … Continue reading
Tonight is the 4th & last round of the 2011 Augusta masters. Presently, 21-year-old Rory McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, is leading by 4 strokes at -12. Spanish players, Miguel Ángel Jiménez, Álvaro Quirós or Sergio García are having quite a … Continue reading
As of today, among the online dictionaries Labor English Zone offers you will find Memidex, one of the quickest and easiest ways to get and compare online definitions, synonyms, etymology, and audio pronunciation. Memidex is a free online dictionary and thesaurus with … Continue reading