- "You might be tempted to cut corners on your taxes, but when the government comes knocking on your door, you'll be sorry you did."
- "I considered going into medicine, but I decided that I wanted to do something a little more creative."
- "Sir, I think we have an issue."
- "We need to think about this from the customers’ point of view."
- "Do you have this in green?"
Category Archives: Blogs
Labor English Zone started on 6th December 2009. Since then we have published 500+ posts and have received over 17,500 visitors who have viewed more than 26,000 pages. Our busiest day was 11th May 2010, when our hits peaked at … Continue reading
ESO Students, As of today, your teachers at Labor School offer you up to 17 blogs and sites, 10 of them targeting ESO contents. 1 more blog (French Language) is soon to be published. Please visit them regularly and take … Continue reading
Labor Students, As of Thursday 4th February you can subscribe to our podcast and/or download in an MP3 format the files for every article we have posted on Labor English Zone. Just click on the icon on the right-hand column, … Continue reading
PhraseMix.com is a site that helps you learn natural, native-like English. PhraseMix introduces new English phrases each day. These phrases are carefully chosen to be: Natural. Useful. Memorable. The idea behind PhraseMix is that people don’t speak a language fluently just … Continue reading