- "You might be tempted to cut corners on your taxes, but when the government comes knocking on your door, you'll be sorry you did."
- "I considered going into medicine, but I decided that I wanted to do something a little more creative."
- "Sir, I think we have an issue."
- "We need to think about this from the customers’ point of view."
- "Do you have this in green?"
Category Archives: Entertainment
Yesterday, Thursday 22nd September, C+ broadcast an excellent documentary (‘Informe Robinson’) on Vigo Rugby Club and Norm Maxwell. Maxwell, who played for the New Zealand national rugby team (the ‘All Blacks’) 36 times, left it all behind in his country … Continue reading
“New Year’s Day” is a song by rock band U2. It is on their 1983 album War and it was released as the album’s lead single in January 1983. Written about the Polish Solidarity movement, “New Year’s Day” is driven … Continue reading
Hi there, ESO Students! 10 points up for grabs valid for the 1st term to the student who sends the first correct answer to our mail. This is the quiz: A man got up from his table in a restaurant … Continue reading
Vanna only got to touch ONE letter – in a Wheel of Fortune shocker. A seven word, 27-letter puzzle. And one very lucky contestant. Here’s a look courtesy of The Post-Ledger and Sony. BURKE: “L.” SAJAK: “Uh, one ‘L.’” BURKE: … Continue reading
U2 are a rock band from Dublin, Ireland. The group consists of Bono (vocals and guitar), The Edge (guitar, keyboards and vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar), and Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums and percussion). The band formed at Mount Temple Comprehensive … Continue reading