- "You might be tempted to cut corners on your taxes, but when the government comes knocking on your door, you'll be sorry you did."
- "I considered going into medicine, but I decided that I wanted to do something a little more creative."
- "Sir, I think we have an issue."
- "We need to think about this from the customers’ point of view."
- "Do you have this in green?"
Category Archives: ESO 2
Labor Students, Here is the 4th quiz for this schoolyear (by the way, as of today you have not solved this one yet… There is 10 points to give away too…) So, 10 points, as usual, to the first student to email the correct, … Continue reading
Labor Students, Here is the 3rd quiz for this schoolyear (by the way, as of today you have not solved the previous one yet…) This one is open to all ESO students at Labor. So, 10 points, as usual, to … Continue reading
Labor School Students, Halloween is approaching and to celebrate it at LaborEnglishZone we give you again a very interesting post on the origins of this holiday. Have a nice Halloween and enjoy the post! Photo by our Primary Physical Education … Continue reading
ESO Students, If you click on the following links you can download your English syllabus, terms and conditions for 2011-12: ESO 1 Syllabus ESO 2 Syllabus ESO 3 Syllabus ESO 4 Syllabus No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non commercial purposes only.
ESO 1 & ESO 2 students, 10 points up for grabs valid for the 1st term to the first student to e-mail us the correct answer to this quiz: Good luck! No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.