- "I'm finished filling this out, but I wasn't quite sure what to write in this section."
- "OK. Let’s move on and discuss our bug reporting process."
- "Would you mind covering for me while I'm out?"
- "He's a lot shorter in person."
- "Why don’t we take a survey of our customers and find out which device has the biggest market share?"
Category Archives: Health
Television is a drug. from Beth Fulton on Vimeo. No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.
Labor ESO Students, We give you now the post published today, Thursday 27th October, on High School, the educational supplement at the Huffington Post about the dangers of excessive texting for teenagers’ health. About 75 percent of 12-17 year-olds in America … Continue reading
Sanitation was voted the most significant medical advance in the last 150 years by the British Medical Journal readership, yet 2.6 billion people around the world still do not have access to basic sanitation, that is, a toilet. Awareness is … Continue reading
Show up. Follow your heart. Find a new perspective. Have a sense of wonder… Find people you love… Set goals. Help others. Dance. Pamper yourself… Face your fears… Go to a museum. Exercise. Limit television. Get in touch with nature. Lighten up. Get a good night’s sleep. Read books. Buy yourself flowers. Don’t compare yourself with others. Don’t beat … Continue reading
Google’s latest mapping experiment? The human body. ‘Body Browser’ lets users explore an interactive 3D model of the human anatomy. It’s a high-tech, highly detailed look at a human body — inside and out. No, it’s not the latest TSA … Continue reading