- "There're some good restaurants around here."
- "Ma'am, it seems to be six pounds over the allowed weight. There will be an additional overweight baggage charge for that."
- "This is just a polite reminder to please notify me whenever you update the extensions spreadsheet."
- "All right. Have a good day."
- "My my! Don't you look dapper?"
Category Archives: humour
April Fools’ Day or All Fools’ Day is a day celebrated in many countries on April 1st. The day is named for the custom of playing practical jokes and hoaxes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies, and neighbours, … Continue reading
Red Nose Day is tomorrow, Friday 18th, and as 3rd ESO students have a text about it in unit 7 we would like to republish the following post: Comic Relief is a British charity organisation which was founded in the … Continue reading
Labor Students and/or Mac users, What kind of consumers are you? What factors do you consider when you buy something? Are you a fashion victim? Read this advertisement carefully (click on the image to enlarge and/or read the full story … Continue reading
ESO Students, Do you tell any lies? Don’t be afraid the tell the truth. We all do. It is a common human characteristic. In fact, it is one essential feature of intelligence.We could even state that lying is one of … Continue reading
Labor Students, Watch this video and you will find at least one good reason to learn a foreign language (if you don’t want to be the laughing stock…): No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only