- "He's a lot shorter in person."
- "Why don’t we take a survey of our customers and find out which device has the biggest market share?"
- "I don't know — should I continue to look the other way, or rat him out to the professor?"
- "So far I've just been getting caught up."
- "It was great meeting you the other day."
Category Archives: Interpreting
We reproduce now the article by Aidan Radnedge published on Metro yesterday, Thursday 14th April: A blind girl who is fluent in four languages has become the youngest interpreter to work at the European Parliament – at the age of ten. Alexia Sloane … Continue reading