- "You might be tempted to cut corners on your taxes, but when the government comes knocking on your door, you'll be sorry you did."
- "I considered going into medicine, but I decided that I wanted to do something a little more creative."
- "Sir, I think we have an issue."
- "We need to think about this from the customers’ point of view."
- "Do you have this in green?"
Category Archives: Interpreting
We reproduce now the article by Aidan Radnedge published on Metro yesterday, Thursday 14th April: A blind girl who is fluent in four languages has become the youngest interpreter to work at the European Parliament – at the age of ten. Alexia Sloane … Continue reading