- "There're some good restaurants around here."
- "Ma'am, it seems to be six pounds over the allowed weight. There will be an additional overweight baggage charge for that."
- "This is just a polite reminder to please notify me whenever you update the extensions spreadsheet."
- "All right. Have a good day."
- "My my! Don't you look dapper?"
Category Archives: PBL
Labor Students, Here is the 4th quiz for this schoolyear (by the way, as of today you have not solved this one yet… There is 10 points to give away too…) So, 10 points, as usual, to the first student to email the correct, … Continue reading
Labor Students, Here is the 3rd quiz for this schoolyear (by the way, as of today you have not solved the previous one yet…) This one is open to all ESO students at Labor. So, 10 points, as usual, to … Continue reading
ESO 1 Students, This is your 1st term PBL assignment. You have to write a letter to an imaginary penfriend. Include information about you, your family and free time. Your letter must be at least 100 words long. In the … Continue reading
ESO 3 & ESO 4 Students, This is your PBL assignment for the 1st term: Your task is to translate the ‘Holstee Manifesto Poster’ (in the photograph above) into Galician. In your translations you must use the same size variations as in the … Continue reading
ESO Students, Please remember that you can find this calendar of English tests, exams, tasks and deadlines at the bottom of this blog at any time of the schoolyear. If you click on the different items (blue arrows, month arrow, … Continue reading