- "I was wondering, is there any way that we could move these meetings up earlier in the morning?"
- "It's obvious that the company isn't doing well."
- "Make sure they're cooked all the way through."
- "Over one in five Americans suffer from obesity."
- "Excuse me, I wanted to see about opening a small business checking account."
Category Archives: Politics
ESO Students, We give you again the post we published last year about Guy Fawkes’ Gunpowder plot. Enjoy it: In 1605, thirteen young men planned to blow up the Houses of Parliament. Among them was Guy Fawkes, Britain’s most notorious … Continue reading
Labor Students, We would like to give you and your parents this article by Pam Platt published on Courier-Journal.com. We hope it will make you all think. By the way, this article is in direct connection with this other published on Sunday 24th October 2010including … Continue reading
Sanitation was voted the most significant medical advance in the last 150 years by the British Medical Journal readership, yet 2.6 billion people around the world still do not have access to basic sanitation, that is, a toilet. Awareness is … Continue reading
American’s observe the 25th Anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr. Day to honor the legendary civil rights leader. It’s a day dedicated to the legacy of one of the most influential leaders in American history. On the 25th anniversary of … Continue reading