- "There're some good restaurants around here."
- "Ma'am, it seems to be six pounds over the allowed weight. There will be an additional overweight baggage charge for that."
- "This is just a polite reminder to please notify me whenever you update the extensions spreadsheet."
- "All right. Have a good day."
- "My my! Don't you look dapper?"
Category Archives: Politics
ESO Students, We give you again the post we published last year about Guy Fawkes’ Gunpowder plot. Enjoy it: In 1605, thirteen young men planned to blow up the Houses of Parliament. Among them was Guy Fawkes, Britain’s most notorious … Continue reading
Labor Students, We would like to give you and your parents this article by Pam Platt published on Courier-Journal.com. We hope it will make you all think. By the way, this article is in direct connection with this other published on Sunday 24th October 2010including … Continue reading
Sanitation was voted the most significant medical advance in the last 150 years by the British Medical Journal readership, yet 2.6 billion people around the world still do not have access to basic sanitation, that is, a toilet. Awareness is … Continue reading
American’s observe the 25th Anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr. Day to honor the legendary civil rights leader. It’s a day dedicated to the legacy of one of the most influential leaders in American history. On the 25th anniversary of … Continue reading