- "I was wondering, is there any way that we could move these meetings up earlier in the morning?"
- "It's obvious that the company isn't doing well."
- "Make sure they're cooked all the way through."
- "Over one in five Americans suffer from obesity."
- "Excuse me, I wanted to see about opening a small business checking account."
Category Archives: subtitles
The following article by Francesco Manetto was published on ElPais.com in English last Thursday 18th November. The subject of showing films in their original language – and its relationship with the mastery of foreign tongues, above all English – has been … Continue reading
Official FIFA South Africa 2010 World Cup Song by Shakira: Waka Waka (This is Africa). No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.
What is Lyrics Training? Lyrics Training is an easy and fun method to learn and improve your foreign languages skills through the music and lyrics of the songs. All you have to do is create an account. In a couple … Continue reading
Watch this video and learn how to add subtitles to YouTube videos easily and for free! No copyright infringement intended. For educational purposes only.