- "He's a lot shorter in person."
- "Why don’t we take a survey of our customers and find out which device has the biggest market share?"
- "I don't know — should I continue to look the other way, or rat him out to the professor?"
- "So far I've just been getting caught up."
- "It was great meeting you the other day."
Category Archives: Technology
Labor ESO Students, We give you now the post published today, Thursday 27th October, on High School, the educational supplement at the Huffington Post about the dangers of excessive texting for teenagers’ health. About 75 percent of 12-17 year-olds in America … Continue reading
ESO Students, We would like to recommend a very useful resource, the online visual dictionary by Merriam Webster. It is structured in 15 major themes to access over 6,000 images. In our opinion it is one of the few linguistic online … Continue reading
We reproduce now the article by Aidan Radnedge published on Metro yesterday, Thursday 14th April: A blind girl who is fluent in four languages has become the youngest interpreter to work at the European Parliament – at the age of ten. Alexia Sloane … Continue reading
As of today, among the online dictionaries Labor English Zone offers you will find Memidex, one of the quickest and easiest ways to get and compare online definitions, synonyms, etymology, and audio pronunciation. Memidex is a free online dictionary and thesaurus with … Continue reading