- "There're some good restaurants around here."
- "Ma'am, it seems to be six pounds over the allowed weight. There will be an additional overweight baggage charge for that."
- "This is just a polite reminder to please notify me whenever you update the extensions spreadsheet."
- "All right. Have a good day."
- "My my! Don't you look dapper?"
Category Archives: translation
ESO 3 & ESO 4 Students, This is your PBL assignment for the 1st term: Your task is to translate the ‘Holstee Manifesto Poster’ (in the photograph above) into Galician. In your translations you must use the same size variations as in the … Continue reading
ESO Students, We would like to recommend a very useful resource, the online visual dictionary by Merriam Webster. It is structured in 15 major themes to access over 6,000 images. In our opinion it is one of the few linguistic online … Continue reading
We reproduce now the article by Aidan Radnedge published on Metro yesterday, Thursday 14th April: A blind girl who is fluent in four languages has become the youngest interpreter to work at the European Parliament – at the age of ten. Alexia Sloane … Continue reading
As of today, among the online dictionaries Labor English Zone offers you will find Memidex, one of the quickest and easiest ways to get and compare online definitions, synonyms, etymology, and audio pronunciation. Memidex is a free online dictionary and thesaurus with … Continue reading
ESO 2, ESO 3 & ESO 4 Students. Here is your PBL assignment for the 2nd Term, a group project: You have to customize Leo’s poster for the festiLAB 2011 edition and translate it into English keeping the SAME LAYOUT, … Continue reading