- "There're some good restaurants around here."
- "Ma'am, it seems to be six pounds over the allowed weight. There will be an additional overweight baggage charge for that."
- "This is just a polite reminder to please notify me whenever you update the extensions spreadsheet."
- "All right. Have a good day."
- "My my! Don't you look dapper?"
Category Archives: TV
Television is a drug. from Beth Fulton on Vimeo. No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.
Tonight is the 4th & last round of the 2011 Augusta masters. Presently, 21-year-old Rory McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, is leading by 4 strokes at -12. Spanish players, Miguel Ángel Jiménez, Álvaro Quirós or Sergio García are having quite a … Continue reading
The following article by Francesco Manetto was published on ElPais.com in English last Thursday 18th November. The subject of showing films in their original language – and its relationship with the mastery of foreign tongues, above all English – has been … Continue reading
Vanna only got to touch ONE letter – in a Wheel of Fortune shocker. A seven word, 27-letter puzzle. And one very lucky contestant. Here’s a look courtesy of The Post-Ledger and Sony. BURKE: “L.” SAJAK: “Uh, one ‘L.’” BURKE: … Continue reading
The Vatican Newspaper declared that to be a fact in its weekend edition, under the headline, “Homer and Bart are Catholic.” Are Homer Simpson and his whole family Catholic? The Vatican Newspaper declared that to be a fact in its … Continue reading