- "I was wondering, is there any way that we could move these meetings up earlier in the morning?"
- "It's obvious that the company isn't doing well."
- "Make sure they're cooked all the way through."
- "Over one in five Americans suffer from obesity."
- "Excuse me, I wanted to see about opening a small business checking account."
Category Archives: TV
Television is a drug. from Beth Fulton on Vimeo. No copyright infringement intended. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.
Tonight is the 4th & last round of the 2011 Augusta masters. Presently, 21-year-old Rory McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, is leading by 4 strokes at -12. Spanish players, Miguel Ángel Jiménez, Álvaro Quirós or Sergio García are having quite a … Continue reading
The following article by Francesco Manetto was published on ElPais.com in English last Thursday 18th November. The subject of showing films in their original language – and its relationship with the mastery of foreign tongues, above all English – has been … Continue reading
Vanna only got to touch ONE letter – in a Wheel of Fortune shocker. A seven word, 27-letter puzzle. And one very lucky contestant. Here’s a look courtesy of The Post-Ledger and Sony. BURKE: “L.” SAJAK: “Uh, one ‘L.’” BURKE: … Continue reading
The Vatican Newspaper declared that to be a fact in its weekend edition, under the headline, “Homer and Bart are Catholic.” Are Homer Simpson and his whole family Catholic? The Vatican Newspaper declared that to be a fact in its … Continue reading