- "He's a lot shorter in person."
- "Why don’t we take a survey of our customers and find out which device has the biggest market share?"
- "I don't know — should I continue to look the other way, or rat him out to the professor?"
- "So far I've just been getting caught up."
- "It was great meeting you the other day."
Category Archives: Writing
I have made this letter longer than usual, only because I have not had time to make it shorter. Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) Labor Students, If there is a piece of advice that we would like to give you when writing your … Continue reading