- "You might be tempted to cut corners on your taxes, but when the government comes knocking on your door, you'll be sorry you did."
- "I considered going into medicine, but I decided that I wanted to do something a little more creative."
- "Sir, I think we have an issue."
- "We need to think about this from the customers’ point of view."
- "Do you have this in green?"
Category Archives: Writing
I have made this letter longer than usual, only because I have not had time to make it shorter. Blaise Pascal (1623-1662) Labor Students, If there is a piece of advice that we would like to give you when writing your … Continue reading